Plan to have your wedding, baptism, communion, or confirmation here! Several areas of the First Congregational campus are available to rent by inside and outside groups with approval by the Board of Trustees. A request form is required for review. Facilities Scheduling Request (Online)
Terms and Conditions for Use
1. Application for use should be made at least 30 days in advance to allow review by the Board of Trustees.
2. Applicant must make the First Congregational Church of Santa Ana an additional insured on their liability insurance.
3. Security deposit and donation must be made in advance. The deposit is refundable if facility is left in initial condition.
4. Occupation Limits:
- Sanctuary: 250 persons
- Fellowship Hall: 250 persons
- Education Classrooms: 20 persons/room
5. All persons must be off property by 10:30 PM. No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the church property. Smoking is prohibited in all buildings.
6. Use of the facilities does not include and on-site storage without previous arrangements with the Board of Trustees. An additional donation may be requested for storage.
7. Donations re based on a 4-hour total usage time, with includes set-up and cleaning. Longer usage will require an increased fee.
More Information: Terms and Conditions for Facility Use